Education Postgraduate Info Evening
Find out how to upgrade your qualifications and expand your career options at the Education Postgraduate Information Evening Thursday 28 April.
Our academics will give a full outline of the following courses available to you for 2011 mid-year intake.
- Master of Education
- Master of Education in Adult Education
- Master of Education in Organisational and Workplace Learning
- Master of Education in Popular Education and Social change
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
Note: only the courses listed above are offered mid-year and will be covered at this event. The next postgraduate information evening will be in late September.
(Registration is essential)
For more information about postgraduate fees go to:
Student Administration Unit tuition fees
Local students will be able to make a free direct application to UTS on the night or apply through UAC online at a later time
If you intend to apply on the night please bring all required supporting documentation (have to be original or certified copies):
- proof of identification
- an official academic transcript or record of study (note: not required for UTS students)
- evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- provide evidence of name change if applicable
- provide translations of any documents not in English
- provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (IELTS, CULT, TOEFL)
More information on how to apply for a postgraduate course at UTS.