Education Postgraduate Info Evening
Find out how to upgrade your qualifications and expand your career options at the Education Information Evening.
Our academics will give a full outline of the following courses available to you for 2012.
- Master of Education
- Master of Education in Adult Education
- Master of Education in Organisational and Workplace Learning
- Master of Education in Popular Education and Social change
- Master of Education in Indigenous Studies
- Master of Arts in e-Learning
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Education
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Numeracy Teaching
- Graduate Diploma in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Teaching
- Bachelor of Education in Adult Education (please note info session for this course will commence at 5pm)
Note: only the above mentioned courses will be covered at this event. Research degrees will not be covered at this event.
Local students will have the opportunity to make a free direct application to UTS on the night or apply through UAC online at a later time. If you intend to apply on the night, all applicants must bring all required supporting documentation.
The student centre (UTS Building 10, level 2) will be open from 5.30pm on the night of the Info Eve.
More information on how to apply for a postgraduate course at UTS.
- 16 January 2012
- 18:00 - 19:00
*please note Bachelor of Education in Adult Education info session will commence at 17:00.
- City - Broadway CB10 Level 2 (Entrance level)
235 Jones St Broadway (map)
- Prospective Students
- Register now (registration is essential)
- More info: