Communication Postgraduate Info Evening
Find out how to upgrade your qualifications and career at the UTS: Communication Postgraduate Information Evening.
UTS: Communication offers postgraduate studies by coursework in:
- Communication Management,
- Information and Knowledge Management,
- Media Arts and Production,
We will have academic staff on hand to answer any questions you might have and give an outline of all course information (Research degrees will not be covered at this event)
(Registration is essential)
Local students will be able to make a free direct application to UTS on the night or apply through UAC online at a later time.
If you intend to apply on the night please bring all required supporting documentation (have to be original or certified copies):
- Proof of identification
- an official academic transcript or record of study (note: not required for UTS students)
- evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- provide evidence of name change if applicable
- provide translations of any documents not in English
- provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (IELTS, CULT, TOEFL)
Applicants without a bachelor degree, masters degree, graduate diploma in any field of study or a graduate certificate in the same field of study must also submit a personal statement and cv.
Additional documentation is required for the MA in Creative Writing and MA in Non-fiction Writing.
If you do not have all of this information, the university prefers that you apply online via Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) as UAC can get your results electronically and chase up any other issues relating to your application.
If you already know the program you wish to apply for, you are encouraged to come in and submit your application before the 6pm presentation commences. Staff will be available from 5.45pm in the Student Centre on Level 2, Building 10.
Make sure you also read the English language proficiency requirements needed for postgraduate coursework.
For details on our postgraduate courses go to:
UTS: Communication postgraduate courses
For more information about postgraduate fees go to:
Student Administration Unit tuition fees
For information on how to apply:
Applying: Postgraduate study