Information Technology Postgraduate Info Evening 17 June 2013
Postgraduate courses at UTS:IT are current, practical and industry focused. UTS:IT has a range of courses for the experienced professional, intended to satisfy various career development needs. Available programs for the Spring 2013 intake include:
- Information Technology Program
- IT Management Program and Graduate Certificate in Strategic IT Leadership
- Internetworking Program
- Interactive Multimedia Program
- Graduate Certificate in IT Project Management
Register now to attend our postgraduate information evening. Registrations for this event will close at 6pm on 17 June 2013.
You can apply on the night
We thought you'd be happy to know that you can apply for courses direct to UTS on the night. Application forms will be available at this session and there will be no application fee for local or international students. However if you are not ready to apply, please still come along as the main purpose of the evening is to provide you with information about our postgraduate courses.
If you are interested in applying on the night, please make sure you have the correct documentation. We would also appreciate it if you would bring photocopies of all your original documents with you to speed up the application process on the night. The student centre staff will be able to certify your photocopies once they see your original documents.
Applicants for the following courses must supply additional documentation.
- applicants for the Interactive Multimedia Program, IT Management Program and the Graduate Certificate in Strategic IT Leadership must also provide a CV;
- applicants for the IT Management Program or the Graduate Certificate in Strategic IT Leadership (C11138, C06060, C04161 or C11190) must also submit a letter of recommendation from your employer.
If you do not have all of this documentation, the university prefers that you apply online via Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) as UAC can get your results electronically and chase up any other issues relating to your application. You can visit UAC at www.uac.edu.au/postgraduate (opens an external site).
Some of the benefits to applying through UAC are:
- Instant confirmation of application submission
- Electronic results retrieval for the majority of Australian universities – no need to purchase a transcript or organise verified copies by a Justice of the Peace
- Electronic upload facility for additional application documents where required for specific courses (ie. CVs and personal statements)
- Email communication about application outcome
- Online change of preference facility through your personal application portal “Check and Change”
- 5.00pm: Submission of direct applications opens
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm: Refreshments
- 6.20pm – 6.30pm: Welcome address
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm: Break-out sessions for program areas
- 7.30pm: Direct application assessment and lodgement closes
- 7.30pm – 8.00pm: Faculty tour