UTS:Engineering Undergraduate Courses Information Evening - 25 June 2013
UTS:Engineering will be holding an information evening for students interested in undergraduate engineering courses at UTS. High school students, mature age applications and parents are all welcome to attend.
UTS believes in providing students with an education that encompasses both theory and practice - focusing on how that theory can be applied to industry and our world. Our undergraduate students complete two six month internships in industry where they hone their skills and apply the theory they have learned into practice. They are immersed in the world of engineering, develop valuable contacts and come back to share that experience with their fellow classmates.
What can I find out?
At the information evening, you will:
- Find out about the undergraduate engineering courses available for 2014
- Find out how to increase your chance of entry through bonus points given for certain subjects taken in the HSC and a questionnaire
- Find out what makes UTS:Engineering stand out from the rest and why so many industry professionals want to employ UTS:Engineering graduates
- Find out about alternate entry; "What if I don't get in?"
- Find out about the different career paths available to engineers
- Hear from UTS:Engineering students about their experiences
Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships Information
We will also be holding a separate information evening to provide information on all our undergraduate engineering scholarships that will be available to student in 2014. This information evening will be held on 2 July 2013 at UTS.
Registration is essential and will open on Wednesday 1 May 2013 and close at 10pm on Monday 24 June 2013.
- 25 June 2013
- 17:30 - 20:00
- City - Broadway CB06 Peter Johnson Guthrie Theatre - Building 6, level 3 Room 28 (entry from Harris Street)
- Prospective Students
- This is a free event.
- Register now, registration is essential.
- Elizabeth Kuo, Ph. +61 2 9514 2666