The construction site set up for Building 1 ramp and Great Hall upgrade is almost complete.
The remainder of the site set up needs to happen in stages (refer to site plan below).
- A pedestrian bridge will complete this week to allow street level access to Alumni Green and Building 4 from Thomas Street.
- A stairway to Building 2 balcony will open this week to allow access once the site set up is complete.
- Hoardings will be erected - a covered hoarding will allow pedestrian access from Building 1 to Building 4 and Alumni Green. Scaffolding is currently being erected to construct this.
- Tower crane will go up inside the construction site area.
[This plan shows the latest site plan for Alumni Green during the construction of the Great Hall and Building 1 Ramp Upgrade (May to December 2011). This may change over the course of the next few months but we'll keep you updated on progress in our monthly newsletters.] To view a larger plan, click here [PDF, 552kb.]
- Closure of Building 1 car park ramp. Deliveries to enter via Building 2 ramp. Pool vehicles and eligible staff car park spaces have been relocated within the City Campus.
- Removal of bicycle rack outside Building 1.
- Construction of stairway to Building 2 balcony.
- Construction site set up for the Great Hall and Building 1 ramp upgrade projects (May to December 2011) refer to site plan.
- Hoardings and fence to be erected, please refer to site plan.
- Tower crane to be erected, please refer to site plan.
- Changes in pedestrian access in this area during construction, please refer to site plan.