Law Postgraduate Info Session (Lunchtime)
Discover opportunities to enhance your professional qualifications, skills and knowledge through further legal education. Join us at the Postgraduate Information Evening to find out about our:
- UTS Juris Doctor, our leading graduate entry law degree
- Masters, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate courses and how to choose the most appropriate course for your needs
- Areas of specialisation: Communications Law, Dispute Resolution, International Law, Intellectual Property, Legal Studies
- New programs, including the combined Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration, and the new LLM major, Global Business Law
- Flexible study options
- Resources available to you
- Application criteria and procedures
12.00 - 12.30pm:
12.30 - 13.00pm:
Presentations from Senior Academic Staff
13.00 - 13.30pm:
Refreshments and opportunity for individual advice from senior academic and administrative staff.
The UTS:Law Faculty is located at the UTS Haymarket Campus - Building 5 cnr Quay St & Ultimo Rd, Haymarket, Sydney, NSW. Click here for location map.
Parking is available along Quay Street or Ultimo Road.
The Haymarket Campus is just minutes walk from Central Train Station and is easily accessible by car, bus, train and light rail.
Apply at the session:
We thought you'd be happy to know that you can apply for courses direct to UTS at the session. Application forms will be available before and after this session and there will be no application fee for local students. You must ensure that you bring with you all the necessary supporting original documentation and photocopies.
If you already know the program you wish to apply for, you are encouraged to come in and submit your application before the 12.30pm presentation commences. Applications will be accepted at the Law Reception Office on Level 3 of the Law Faculty. We will have staff on hand to answer any questions and assist you with your application. You will also be able to submit your application after the information session. All documentation must be original. Any copies must be certified.
- An official academic transcript or record of study (note: transcripts printed from institution websites will not be accepted)
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Provide evidence of name change if applicable
- Provide translations of any documents not in English
- Provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (ie IELTS/TOEFL/CULTS results)
If your overseas studies were FULLY undertaken in the medium of English, a letter from the home institution on University letterhead to confirm that the applicant had completed the course in the English medium - this letter must be a verified copy of the original
If you do not have all of this information, the university prefers that you apply online via Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) as UAC can get your results electronically and chase up any other issues relating to your application.
Do not submit a direct application if you have already applied through UAC.
Please note you will only be able to apply to commence in Spring semester 2012 (late July 2012). If you wish to commence in 2013, you are best advised to attend sessions running in September,October or November 2012.
- 20 June 2012
- 12:30 - 13:30
- City - Haymarket CB05B
- All Welcome
- Online Registration link above
- Wenee Yap