Law Postgraduate Info Evening
Discover opportunities to enhance your professional qualifications, skills and knowledge through further legal education. Join us at the Postgraduate Information Evening to find out about our:
- UTS Juris Doctor, our leading graduate entry law degree
- Masters, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate courses and how to choose the most appropriate course for your needs
- Areas of specialisation: Communications Law, Dispute Resolution, International Law, Intellectual Property, Legal Studies
- New programs, including the combined Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration, and the new LLM major, Global Business Law
- Flexible study options
- Resources available to you
- Application criteria and procedures
5.30 - 6.00pm:
6.00 - 7.00pm:
Presentations from Senior Academic Staff
7.00 - 7.30pm:
Refreshments and opportunity for individual advice from senior academic and administrative staff.
Direct applications will be accepted throughout the evening.
The UTS:Law Faculty is located at the UTS Haymarket Campus - Building 5 cnr Quay St & Ultimo Rd, Haymarket, Sydney, NSW. Click here for location map.
Parking is available along Quay Street or Ultimo Road.
The Haymarket Campus is just minutes walk from Central Train Station and is easily accessible by car, bus, train and light rail.
Apply on the night:
We thought you'd be happy to know that you can apply for courses direct to UTS on the night. Application forms will be available before and after this session and there will be no application fee. You must ensure that you bring with you all the necessary supporting original documentation and photocopies.
If you already know the program you wish to apply for, you are encouraged to come in and submit your application before the 6pm presentation commences. Applications will be accepted from 5.30pm onwards on Ground Floor, of the Law Faculty. We will have staff on hand to answer any questions and assist you with your application. You will also be able to submit your application after the information session. All documentation must be original. Any copies must be certified.
- An official academic transcript or record of study (note: transcripts printed from institution websites will not be accepted)
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Provide evidence of name change if applicable
- Provide translations of any documents not in English
- Provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (ie IELTS/TOEFL/CULTS results)
If your overseas studies were FULLY undertaken in the medium of English, a letter from the home institution on University letterhead to confirm that the applicant had completed the course in the English medium - this letter must be a verified copy of the original
If you do not have all of this information, the university prefers that you apply online via Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) as UAC can get your results electronically and chase up any other issues relating to your application.
Do not submit a direct application if you have already applied through UAC.
- 17 October 2012
- 18:00 - 19:30
- City - Haymarket CM05B
- All Welcome
- Online Registration link above
- Timothy Barnes