Graduate Diploma in Midwifery Info Evening
Are you a nurse who is thinking of becoming a midwife? This event will give you all the information you need about applying for the Graduate Diploma in Midwifery.
Plus find out all about the recent changes to employment requirements and how this will affect you.
Detailed information will be provided on:
- Changes recently made to concurrent employment requirements
- Curriculum and course structure
- The benefits of studying midwifery at UTS
- How to submit an application
- Conditional offers of acceptance and what these mean for you
You will have the opportunity to apply on the night without paying an application fee if you bring the correct documentation. Course coordinators and administration staff will also be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Note: Current third year nursing students who wish to undertake postgraduate study in midwifery will not be able to apply until 2013 for the 2014 intake. This course is not open to international students.