Master of Pharmacy Prerequisite Info Session
Interested in becoming a pharmacist? This event caters for people who have a science or related degree and are interested in undertaking the Master of Pharmacy in 2013.
There is no mid-year intake for the Master of Pharmacy. This session will focus on prerequisite requirements and course information.
UTS offers a fresh approach to graduate entry pharmacy education, providing innovative, practice-based courses for career-minded students.
At an Info Evening, you will have the opportunity to speak with our internationally-renowned academics and find out detailed information on:
- Course and subject content
- Entry requirements and prerequisites
- Our unique academic mentor initiative
- Why undertaking a practice-based course will benefit your career
- The quality Clinical Practice placement program you will undertake
- Our uniquely integrated subject material and innovative use of technology
- The wide variety of electives offered
- State-of-the-art facilities and small class sizes
- What a CSP place means for you
- The internationally-renowned practitioners and researchers who will be your teachers