Master of Pharmacy Lunchtime Info Session
Interested in becoming a pharmacist?
This lunchtime event is for people who have a medical science or related degree, but want more in their career. It is designed to be convenient for current UTS students, but all those interested are very welcome to attend.
The UTS Master of Pharmacy offers a fresh approach to graduate entry pharmacy education, providing innovative, practice-based courses for career-minded students.
At the Master of Pharmacy Lunchtime Info Session, you will have the opportunity to speak with academics and current students plus find out detailed information on:
- The graduate-entry Master of Pharmacy course and subject content
- How to apply for the Master of Pharmacy in 2013
- Entry requirements and prerequisites
- Our unique academic mentor initiative
- Why undertaking a practice-based course will benefit your career
- The quality Clinical Practice placement program you will undertake
- Our uniquely integrated subject material and innovative use of technology
- The wide variety of electives offered
- State-of-the-art facilities and small class sizes
- The internationally-renowned academics, pharmacists and researchers who will be your teachers
Plus, apply on the night without paying an application fee if you bring the correct documentation (PDF 25kb 1 page).