Pharmacy Postgraduate Info Evening
15 September 2011
Interested in becoming a pharmacist? This event caters for people who have a science or related degree, but want more in their career.
UTS offers a fresh approach to graduate entry pharmacy education, providing innovative, practice-based courses for career-minded students.
At an Info Evening, you will have the opportunity to speak with our internationally-renowned academics and find out detailed information on:
- Course and subject content
- Entry requirements and prerequisites
- Our unique academic mentor initiative
- Why undertaking a practice-based course will benefit your career
- The quality Clinical Practice placement program you will undertake
- Our uniquely integrated subject material and innovative use of technology
- The wide variety of electives offered
- State-of-the-art facilities and small class sizes
- What a CSP place means for you
- The internationally-renowned practitioners and researchers who will be your teachers
Plus, apply on the night without paying an application fee if you bring the correct documentation (PDF 25kb 1 page).
- 15 September 2011
- 18:00 - 19:30
- City - Broadway CB04 Level 2
- All Welcome
- Nicole Scott, Ph. 1800 ASK UTS