Social media provides the most cost effective and instantaneous platforms for business development and personal branding. In particular, Twitter and Facebook have the capacity for individuals to not only promote their business and boost revenue but are extremely important for building one’s personal brand.
BUiLD students have an awesome opportunity to learn all the important tips and tricks to using social media effectively. In a series of four workshops, Stewart Dawes, an online publisher for 12 years, now Director of social media firm SEO Therapy – will present with Facebook specialist Nicole Greentree of Empower Social media. The workshops will be intensive and interactive. The main topics explored include:
• How to make money from Twitter
• How a small business can become a local area broadcaster
• Applying a Twitter consciousness/mindset to Facebook
• Becoming international the fastest way, building an international career & business contacts
• Combining social media platforms to create instant website content
• Using twitter widgets on your website
• Creating an effective Facebook page
• Attraction marketing and showing the face behind your brand
• Optimising the key advertising space on a Facebook page
• Utilising page structure for maximum impact
• Using free image editing software to create graphics
• Secure your Vanity URL
• Adding trusted admins to your Facebook Page
• How to run promotions on Facebook
Numbers are strictly limited to 30 so secure your place now, RSVP online.
Please note: Students must attend all workshops.
12 Core CLICs.
When and Where
Wednesday, 10am to 12pm, 14th March, 21st March, 28th March and 4th April.
UTS Tower Building - CB02.05.42.