2012 Uni careers forum: Accessing your ability at work
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free accessible transport from Parramatta station
Who should come?
All currently enrolled University students with a disability in NSW/ACT thinking about career pathways or how to manage your disability during work experience.
Does that meanyou? Perhaps you don’t think of yourself ashavinga disability but the definition is broad and includes dyslexia, mental illness and ongoing medical conditions.
- To find out more about practical career strategies and programs to give you an edge in a tough job market.
- To hear from uni grads with disabilities about how they have secured rewarding jobs or relevant experience.
- To hear from employers about equity.
- To participate in workshops about jobseeking essentials, disclosure and workplace adjustments.
- To hear about how to look after your mental health
To register and for more information please visit the 2012 forum.
- 3 July 2012
- 10:00 - 15:30
(registration at 9am, includes a free lunch and morning tea)
- Off Campus Australia University of Western Sydney, Parramatta Campus
Building EA, Ground floor lecture theatre, Victoria Road, Parramatta
- All Welcome
- Natasha Hanney, Ph. +61 2 9852 5199
- More info: